Piper Sabbatical

29 September 2009

by Dr. Pied Piper 

Effective Oct 1st, I am going on sabbatical for an undetermined period of time (could be a week, could be 100 weeks). I trust that the university will be in good hands with my provost, Dr. Booker, and our esteemed lecturers.

This is a business-related, not-all-play sabbatical. I will be taking lecture materials and poll results with me as I traverse the globe. I am attending a marketing meeting in Madrid with the executives from Antena123 and SnowGlobomedia, during which I will also admire the Wall O'Postcards adorning their offices. The Transcantabrico train will take me to near and faraway places in comfort and in style.

I will post sporadically in between business meetings and clubbing with Marian Aguilera.

Please do not ever forget the Pepsi University maxim (from the "Man from La Mancha"): "To love pure and chaste from afar"


Dr. Piper's Suite @ the Transcantabrico


5 Comments:

booker said...

Dr Piper, I know that you will be safe and happy with your new Blackberry by your side. I wish you a trip of pure adventure, hot women, sangrias, hotter women, and a fabulous chef where ever you go. Only the best for the piper.
May the berry be with you.

angie005 said...

say hi to Marian for me and please give her a warm Canadian 'eh' for me!

Enjoy your work sabbatical!

kalike said...

hahaha! I'm going to miss you Dr. Piper, but you certainly deserve some time off. And don't worry about the uni. I know Dr. Booker has plans to...well, I know she has plans.

Have a safe and fun trip w/ your BB.

malbeca said...

Dr. Piper make sure you take lots of pictures with your new BBerry on your trip and keep sending them to me. I have already created a PP-file on my computer. Please come back soon.

swiftlyreloaded said...

have fun Dr. Oh & tell MA that we still LUV & suppot her!