Bathroom Scene

14 November 2009

by Junebuggy
Head of Smut Department

Hi ladies. Recently there was a debate going on about what transpired between our two lovely ladies after the bathroom scene. Many believe that they just made out. And many, like myself, believe they went all the way and did a naked touchdown dance. I mean, that is what "all the way" looks like right? Touchdown dances?...Nakedly? No?...

Whatever, anyways, my belief that they made love together is not simply because I like the imagery that gives me, cause God knows that I do, but it's the fact that there was so much heat  emanating from that bathroom. Too much to simply stop at a simple makeout session. ~~~~~~~~~

I stand here with my hand on the door, preparing to leave my sister's house. Images of Pepa flood my mind, her smile, her swagger, her piercing eyes. I think about what events will unfold with my decisions. I have one to make and two choices. Home... home I know what will happen because it's habitual. I'll put my pajamas on, crawl into bed and try to pay attention to the television... but my mind will undoubtedly wander. Or I could go to her, the one that will be where my mind will wander to. I can find her in this place and do something I've never done before. Something that I've been wanting to do for a long time. Something that I haven't done because of the fear... the fear of losing her again, because of my want.

With a little bit of liquid courage and a shy smile I tell my fear to momentarily go to hell. I make my way, not very steathily, into the hallway. Remembering that she had needed to take the make up off her face, I head to the bathroom. I see the shadow cast by her legs on the floor underneathe the door and swallow hard before pushing against the only pyhsical obstacle between me and my desire.

I shake slightly as I see her smile at me, "Hello."

"Hello." I reply, but my nerves have taken a hold of me and it comes out softer than I planned.

I check behind the door as I come in, just to make sure that no one has seen me follow her in here. I shut it and walk deeper into the bathroom, taking in the sight of her, as I float around her.

"Is something going on?" She asks timidly and I nod in response.

Something is taking over me at this moment and I can't control it. My eyes never leaving the brunette's in the mirror as I stand behind her. I can see that she isn't quite sure what my motives are being in here with her. And honestly neither am I, but her eyes... they make me want more with her. More than what we have. More than what I've allowed us to have. She tries to break the tension that I've so heavily caused by entering this room.

"Do you want a wipe?"

She asks so carelessly that it throws me a bit and I click my tongue back in response as she turns back around to continue swabbing away at her already clean lips. My gaze falters to the ground for a moment as I battle internally with myself.

Just do it... but I can't... Just do it! My eyes start to trace her body lustfully and I've made my decision. I step closer to her and I hear her breath hitch. Her movements stop as I slowly, and shakily, run my fingers through her hair. All the while guaging her reaction. She doesn't do anything, but she doesn't stop me either, which prompts me to do it again. This time, purposefully grazing her neck and her eyes flutter shut. I love that reaction and it makes me bolder and more wanting. I slide my fingers down her arm, revelling the feel of her skin. I want more.

I grip her and turn her around gently to face me. I smooth my hand down her arm again, in it's entirety, making her eyes close yet again. I smile and faintly shiver as I feel the goosebumps rise at her touch. I close my eyes to feel the full effect of what she's doing to me and when they reopen I see her beautiful smile. She clasps my hand bringing it slowly to her cheek, but I'm so nervous that my hand falters, and after she releases it falls to her shoulder. She caresses my face. I want more.

I stare at her lips, debating once again with myself. Her eyes making the decision for me, I lean in and place a soft kiss on her lips, pulling back I see a wide grin on her face. I want more. I lean in once again, this time she meets me in the middle, and grasps the back of my head to bring me in closer. I pull back once again, she smiles at me as if to say, "How hard was that?" It makes us giggle softly.


She plays with the top button of my dress, gently fingering it, asking silently. I chuckle at her forwardness and unbutton her vest to prove that I'm game. It surprises her a bit and I laugh. She kisses me again and makes quick work of my two buttons, daring me. I gladly take on that dare and work at her vest again. Her smile fans the flame inside me as our lips connect once again. I want more. Something surges through me as I push trying to bring myself as close as possible to her. It throws her, in turn throwing us both and we crash into the door. Dropping anonymous items onto the floor as she laughs silently and shushes me. I can't help but chuckle at the fact that we're sneaking around, like we're teenagers again.

Pepa's done playing now. She strips off her vest and pushes me back to the middle of the bathroom. She slowly undoes my buttons to my waist, lightly brushing her fingers against my skin as she does so. Tracing the contours of my exposed flesh with her eyes and nails. And kisses me once again. I miss the feeling of her mouth as she breaks from me to shed her shirt. I wait somewhat impatiently for her contact to return, never taking my eyes off her perfectly toned body. As soon as it's off she grips my chin and crashes our lips back together. I want more. I run my palms over her smooth skin as she tastes my neck. I have never known anyone's lips to fit so perfectly on my body before. My hands quickly make its way to her shoulders and I pull her in as close as possible. I arch into her. Her hands delicately cup my cheeks as she makes her way back up to my mouth. She breaks contact with me, withdrawing slightly. I tilt my head and stare at her in confusion.

"What?" I breathe.

She grins sheepishly, "You're so beautiful..."

...is her reply as she wraps her arms around my waist, bringing our bodies back together once again. I can't take the seperation of our lips and crash mine into hers. The kisses that were only seconds ago tender and graceful, are now full of hunger and I become needy. Gripping onto the back of her neck to deepen the kiss.

This motion, in turn, makes her more wanting as she traps me between herself and the wall. I'm stuck and I don't want that to change. She runs her fingers down my back and within seconds my bra has disapeared. Her hands taking over the duty of the material she had so carelessly dropped to the floor. I let out a soft moan as she massages my mounds.

Her mouth slowly descends making it's way to my chin first, then my pulse point, down to replace her right hand. She sucks, and bites lightly, my nub hardening almost painfully. The hand that her tongue had so pleasantly replaced, continues the descent, leaving a burning trail on the areas of my skin it had touched. Her fingers glide down, making it's way under my dress, as she cups me through fabric. I want more.


"Pepa..." I whisper, tightening the grip I have on her neck.

She understands quickly the meaning of her name in that vague statement and slips her hand inside my underwear, grazing my heat and I moan. It's at this moment I realise that her touch is what I've been wanting.  I want more.

"Pepa?" I repeat a little louder than before.

I see an energy run through Pepa's eyes as she rubs against me, creating a heavenly friction. Her hand and mouth leave my breasts going in different directions. Her mouth to my own and her hand to grip my outer thigh. She lifts and I willingly obey, wrapping my legs tightly around her. She slips two gifted fingers inside me. I moan into her mouth as she starts to thrust, gradually picking up speed. I NEED more. I move to the rythym of her motions.

"More!" I scream softly. "God, Pepa!"

Our kisses cease as she places her forhead against mine. Her eyes burning into me as she adds another finger, and places her thumb on my most sensitive area. Flicking everytime she thrusts. My hands dig into the her back.

"Mmmm...Pepa!"

She picks up her speed to carry me through as I bite down on her shoulder to quiet myself. She starts to move away, but I don't want her to leave me quite yet. I grip her tighter with my thighs. Understanding, she holds on to me, breathing so close to me, and places a soft kiss on my lips. She's Pepa Miranda. She's who I've been needing all my life. And only now do I let myself realise it. ~~~~~~~~

*Smiles*

Okay ladies, this is obviously a start to the night. No where near the ending. I hope that ya'll enjoyed my lecture today.

6 Comments:

Dr. Pied Piper said...

Thanks for the lecture, JB! And thanks for coming back from you sabbatical *wink*. Of course PepSi rounded the bases, had a touchdown (if not several), shot 3 pointers after 3 pointers, scored many many goals... no amount of sports metaphor could rightly describe that THEY HAD SEX that night!

Your story adds more to that conclusion.

Thanks again.

Dr. Booker said...

thanks, JB, for a great story and it confirms what I have believed from the first time I saw this scene. I am sure that many of us could share our own made up stories of what happened, but we could not be as good as you.
You have made this ordinary bathroom a steam room.
Bravo!

Lee said...

Oh, boy! So much better than A3, and without DL's annoying interruptions! ;)

Anonymous said...

Q18: Ok now I'm in heaven. That was hot, but than again that's how envisioned that scene. Except more back sratching and more biting. Still you said there's more! ;p Can't wait! Fan-fucking-tastic!

Anonymous said...

Que??--"Her hand and mouth leave my breasts going in different directions" Migratory boobies are not only small English birds...

Junebuggy1757 said...

*Snickers* Anonymous person... I didn't even think of it like that. xD But I think I like you.

Thanks Piper and glad to be welcomed back. :D
Lee, I'm glad that you enjoyed it, interruption free!
Q18, you're fan-fucking-tastic!