My Awkwardest Post Ever

22 November 2009

I'm not going to lie, when Dr. Booker asked me to write about my first time and share it, I thought, "Wait! Now everyone's gonna know about how stupid and awkward it was for me? But I guess then we could all swap stories and maybe I won't feel so bad a-" And then I kept reading her email and she meant first time experiencing PepSi and then I thought... "Ah...that makes more sense."

And after all that business was cleared up to my brain, I started thinking back to early January of this year... Now sit back and relax for about two whole seconds to read about my amazing discovery!

Like many others, I searched around (somewhat desperately *Snorts*) for some lesbian content on a show. In the US... it was/still is basically non-existent. I mean, we had Callica... but I wasn't too fond of the couple. I don't know what it was I didn't like, but I was never really interested. So the only resort I had, was to watch Youtube clips of other countries shows.

I watched Naomily, and I must admit they were good... but I dunno, maybe it was their age or something that made me not get into it as much as I'd like. Though they were wonderful. Then I tried to watch Hospital Central, but it was all sortsa clustered, and I didn't know how to navigate it, the story was all jumbled and I watched things out of order and I was just too f&#king confused to get into it. Yes, yes, I'm a bit... stupid. Like you haven't noticed.

Then, I read Breakerfall's post, and thought, "Why not?" I went over to Youtube, typed in Pepa and Silvia, and thank the goddesses that are Pepsienglish and Random_Flores... I watched the first compilation and completely understood what was going on. But understanding what they were saying alone was not what kept me watching... it was the badassness that was Pepa Miranda, her gun, and the cute little way that Spaniards have an almost lisp when they use their "C's". Yeah... so just imagine how much I nearly fainted when Pepa pulled her gun out on Paco in that warehouse!

But it wasn't until "The Awkwardest Stakeout Ever" scene where I absolutely fell completely head over heels in love with the pair, the both of them, together. I was positively convinced that they would make the perfect couple. Watching them steal glances at each other in that car. The blushing from our numero uno pelirroja, the heated stare from the heart stealing, self-proclaimed romantic fool. The fidgeting and lip biting to convey nervousness and sexual tension, Pepa playing it cool even though you knew she was just as nervous. The admission of who was the redhead's first kiss, the brunette taking full advantage of that information to subtly (none too subtly) flirt with Silvia. It was all just... right.

For me that scene will never be topped. And I don't just mean in PepSi land.

Piper's Note:
Professor JuneBuggy was famous in PepSi Fanfic literary circles long before she joined the university.  Booker was a fan and she thought that JB's writings are far too precious not to be a part of Pepsi U. I personally do not read fanfics, especially the graphic ones because I have the sex-knowledge IQ of a 7-year old.  So I had no idea who JB was until she joined the Faculty as the head the newly-created Smut Department.  I have read her PepsiU fics since and I have to admit I am still flummoxed and a tad embarassed sometimes... but I'm weird that way.  So thank you, JB, for being a part of PepSi University, for your PG-13 lectures, and most of all, for caring for what we are doing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Q18:Jaw on floor. I've forgotten how it looks to read something from you that's not NC-17. I was a great lecture but weird and yes awkward. ;p

kalike said...

I really enjoyed this story of yours. I think you always do an excellent job w/ your fan-fics, flushing out little details btwn PepSi and sharing your view on them through your stories. But it was refreshing to get a glimpse into your talented mind about what you experienced/felt while watching the show :)

Cela said...

I still want to hear your real first time story, juney! :-P