Flash Polls

01 August 2009

by Dr. Pied Piper 

I will be busy the next few days so in lieu of Silvialogy Lectures, how about a mini-poll on Silvia's various wedding dresses (look to your right --->)

(L-R: 1. Prom dress with Marquez, 2. 80's chiffon with Lucas, 3. Lace number, 4. Sexy dress with Pepa)
Also - I will update all the posts from Episode 1x03 to include all the storyline plots, more caps, etc. Please note that I don't speak Spanish but understand only about 75% of what's being said.
So I'm adding another poll to ask if you want updated earlier episode posts, or is you just want me to keep posting the rest of the Silvia episodes (look to your right below the 1st poll --->)

7 Comments:

Jen said...

in #1 she looks very isla fisher ins confessions of a shopaholic. in the 2nd one she looks like someone in pioneer days or on little house on the prairie.

th0u-art-that said...

maybe its b/c the 80s are making a come back, but I don't hate the Lucas dress. But the Pepa dress wins for life. Burn the other two.

Anonymous said...

Definitely the last one, tbh the first 3 are horrid. lol

lainyboggs said...

Hmm... i personally liked Pepa's wedding dress the most! but Silvia's 'sexy' dress she wore to wed Pepa comes a close 2nd ^^ hehe and i liked Silvia's hair the best there too! *swoons*

angie005 said...

I agree with Jen, the first dress totally makes her look like isla fisher! It was a toss up between the 1st dress and the sexy dress, but sexy dress wins all the way!! Her 3rd dress was BORING and her 4th dress SCARED ME!! She looked so pale in that one that I thought she was a zombie... just my opinion though

veraa-deliefste said...

Sexy Dress wins it for me :D.
Lol @ Angie, about the zombie comment :P.

Jen said...

i like silvia's hair down