Un Poco de Chocolate

29 August 2009

by Dr. Pied Piper
 
Un Poco de Chocolate

If you want to watch the clip in HD without downloading it, the link is at the end of this post)

Let me preface this by saying I did not watch the entire movie, nor did I care. This is also a good example of why I love Silvia Castro and not Marian Aguilera. Because not even MA's hotness could force me into watching this [insert profanity here].

Photobucket
I don't really know what the whole story is about, except Daniel Brühl and Héctor Alterio are in the lead roles. I think it might be about someone getting old and, in the twilight of his years, starts getting glimpses of the people from his past.
Photobucket
Marian plays Rosa. She is wearing the same dress in the entire movie (except for the under-the-sheets scene). The SAME DRESS! Like the green outfit in Seres Queridos. Costume designers all over Spain are probably in love with her! Rosa's main schtick is riding the tranvia (streetcar). Sometimes she visits Dirty Old Man under the sheets.
Photobucket
One time, Dirty Old Man rides on the train with her, then puts his hand between her legs. VERY, VERY CREEPY SCENE.
Photobucket
She also shows up at a family picnic with all of Dirty Old Man's other imaginary friends.
Photobucket
By the way the other old guy is pouring his drink, I would guess they are in Asturias and he is drinking cidra (cider) and the mountain behind them is part of the Picos de Europa. Rosa and Dirty Old Man dance and the others join them. Then Dirty Old Man gets home and probably dies. Or there's a snowstorm in his room, I'm not sure, I don't care. THE END.
Photobucket
MA could have phoned in her appearance in this film. She didn't really do much, nor could she do much except look pretty.
Photobucket
Roll end credits. You might ask yourself, "WTF? That's all of MA's screen time?" Sadly, the answer is yes.
Photobucket

4 Comments:

veraa-deliefste said...

Lol on the very very very OLD MAN!

TY :)

booker said...

Dr Piper, this movie is just eye candy and nothing more, god is she beautiful. I think she is supposed to be his first love from a thousand years ago. I just focus on her and eliminate him from my mind. but I wonder why she accepted this role? She probably had a few days free...to phone it in.

angie005 said...

hmm... it says this movie was released in 2008... so it was film during her time with LHDP.

I can't say why MA did this film even though it seems like a waste of her acting skills but she did look pretty.

I don't think I will watch the entire moive due to Dirty Old Man. I have a perfect view of MA and I don't need a Dirty Old Man to ruin it for me.

Thanks for putting this up... Kind of missing the Silvialogy course though =P
(Just Kidding!! I love what you are doing)!

Malbeca said...

Please Dr. Piper. Do me a favor and put a bag over Dirty Old Man's head. Bleh! (The dress was not bad. Boobie-wise I mean.)

Are they paying MA that bad at LHDP that she needs to do this movie?