Silvialogy 3x17

18 August 2009

by Dr. Pied Piper 


LHDP 3x17


(If you want to watch the episode without downloading it, the link is at the end of the post)

Not much going on with Silvia in this episode. She's not even giving the briefing for the day's case but sitting with the crew. Only Silvia can wear white slacks and look good in it!

Photobucket
The main case of the day is about someone targeting people at Turkish baths. When DL asks for volunteers, everyone looks at Povedilla but Paco assigns Quique, Curtis, Lucas, and Aitor (how portentous!) instead, but Aitor is no where to be found. (He must already be practicing to perfect his emo persona...)

Photobucket
Then DL announces something about Montoya busting some athletic doping operation. I didn't quite get it, so anyone? Everyone is happy for him, except Silvia who claps reluctantly. Ruth is all smiles and proud of Silvia's baby-daddy.
Photobucket
All the stuff that were confiscated from Montoya's bust are in the lab, including ephedrine, red blood cells, etc. Mariano is bugging Silvia at the lab because he's trying to jones for something, anything, that can give Paco extra stamina for a planned race with Lucas.
Photobucket
I've forgotten the premise of this contest and I really didn't care when I first saw it so no back story, but if you want to know , just post a comment and I'll upload the whole episode.

Photobucket
Next scene is the race between Lucas and Paco. It seems the entire comisaria is out to to watch. Pove comes in and announces that he and Rita are engaged. Everyone congratulates them.
Photobucket
The race starts and we see La Pelirroja cheering. The race ends in a tie. The End.
Photobucket
Watch clip in HD

Piper's Commentary: This was a really lame episode, not only because of short Silviage, but because it also paints Silvia vascillating about her decision to dump Montoya. It makes her look unsure and stubborn.

Also, her makeup and wardrobe were off: her face was too shiny and her outfit looked like she just stepped out of a JCrew store. In winter. Wearing last summer's collection! Because judging from what everyone was wearing during the race - jackets and all - it couldn't have been before Labor Day or after Easter, when white is still a fashion faux pas. Wait, does that rule also apply in Madrid?

And for the life of me, I really cannot fathom why anyone can just come into the lab! Where illegal drugs and forensic evidence and cadavers are kept! You cannot get away with this shit in American TV shows! I sure hope this is not representative of Spain's police force, because if I were a cop, I would so protest against the prejudicial portrayal of my profession.

12 Comments:

angie005 said...

That was the one thing that bother me. The lab is Silvia's domain yet I have only seen it locked ONCE!! That was when Silvia locked herself and Rita in the lab to perform an unauthorized autopsy. So we know she can lock the door but how come she never does it!!

Anonymous said...

can we just take a moment to appreciate the way she is sitting in the briefing? Her little inner butch coming out a few seasons ahead of time?
that is the highlight for me!
The lab is very odd..silvia ia such a stickler for things and this is her domain, so why so lax? It is just sloppy on the show's part.

angie005 said...

Inner butch! LOL

Good one Anonymous 7:41AM. We can add this one to her lesbian tendacies list... such as the boob grab she did on a fellow episode =)

Anonymous said...

First my name is not Anonymous but Malbeca but I have no clue how I can get my name shown.

I haven't watched this ep.yet but I will now. I am intrigued what Silvia's whistling will sound and what that word on her belt buckle is. (Don't tell me I want to find out myself!)

Oh and I know nothing about fashion. Anything looks good on Silvia as far as I am concerned. Again you had me laughing Professor!

Anonymous said...

She looks gorgeus just sitting there...

Malbeca: Choose 'Comment as Name/URL and there put your name.

Malbeca said...

No longer anonymous thanks to anonymous!

Just watched it. I agree not much Silvia but I find the running scenes hilarious. Mariano is using his own gun! And what a shape Lucas and Paco are in!

Didn't hear Silvia whistle and what's on the belt buckle? Pnup? What the heck does that mean? I am not even sure it's Pnup because the pics got blurry when I used the pause button. Do need some help here.

Dr. Pied Piper said...

Hahaha! I also noticed Silvia's butchy posture - why do you think I posted the picture? Angie - you're right, this goes with the boob grab! Maybe I'd start collecting all of Silvia's Butch Moments because really, there weren't a lot even with Pepa!

And don't get me started on the lab! I always wondered why she didn't lock it except when she and Rita were doing that autopsy, and when she and Pepa were having one of their... pre-honeymoon practice sessions. When she saw Curtis coming, why didn't she just re-lock the door, turn him away, then have sex again?

And Malbeca, I think the belt buckle is a magical accessory, like Wonder Woman's belt. But who knows what it says? I looked at it and thought: Peterbilt. (A really big truck!)

angie005 said...

Hola Malbeca! Nice to see you here at the University!! I was just joking around with the Anonymous 7:41AM bit. It was the only way I could have speak directly to you.

Pnup - I have no idea what it is or mean but I first thought Prenuptial... as in Prenup agreement... geesh that's weird.

Anonymous said...

Hi-I am the inner butch 7:41 Anonymous from Mass. I didn't think I was adept enough to create a name,etc. So I took the easy route and called myself anonymous. sorry for any confusion.
so this begs the question: how many anonymous students can attend this university.? How would grading work?
as for the belt buckle,it says: PEPSIU.

Malbeca said...

You must have laser eyes to decipher the name on the belt buckle. Hooray, mistery solved! You just got yourself enrolled in PepSi U. Dr. Piper as your loyal Assistent I have sent the application forms to Anonymous.

angie005 said...

Sorry for the mixed up Anonymous 7:41 and apparently 5:56.
And you're going to have to get a scholarship with those laser eyes of yours!! Good job!!

Jen said...

u guys r really funny. i think u gotta be really skinny to pull off white pants, she does it well.