'Cause I've got Pac-Man (BMF) Fever

08 October 2009

by Cela 

Of course, I couldn’t forget the pool. Y’all seemed so fond of our pool party before…so let’s continue the fun, shall we?


Bring your floaties, water guns, and lots of lotion (don’t worry, I’ll get your back for ya. *wink*).

And, before the night is over, we’ll have a costume contest. (Presided over by Pepsi University Faculty.) The grand prize winner will receive…



A Ms. Pac-Man arcade machine! (I know you want it…you’d be a total hit in your PepSi U dorm with this thing.)

So, come sportin’ your Michael Jackson glove or your Madonna cone bra. I want to see lace, and I want to see crimped hair…and let’s all jam out to the totally rad 80s!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Cela,

What can I say, girl. You rock! And, damn, you know your '80s stuff. (azwombat)

Anonymous said...

wooooooooooooow that's just the best party ever cela. You are soo my hero, I'm gonna be your personal stalker forever. Unfortunately I suck when It comes to dancing (my moves look like I'm having a seizure) so I'm so happy to be the bartender. I promise to keep the alcohol flow and be an artist wehn it comes to making cocktails.

your biggest fan and bartender

purplemartini

kalike said...

Snap bracelets...a killer 80s music playlist...80s movie marathon...jello shots that form an image of Bill Cosby (LOL!)...and a pool?!!! Cela, you outdid yourself. It might take a decade to recover from this party 'cause that's how awesome it is!

Cela said...

azwombat - glad you liked it! And, what can I say, I'm a child of the 80s for sure.

purplemartini - What's with you and Dr. P. not being able to dance...pff, after a few (dozen) shots, I'm sure no one will care if you look like Elaine from Seinfeld.

kalikeca - Bill Cosby says, "Jello pudding pops!!!"