My First Lecture?

09 October 2009

by Junebuggy, Head of Smut Department

Hi ladies, and welcome to the first lecture de mi at Pepsi U. To continue the love fest (Be my entry a little late) I am continuing my fic entitled, I Love You. Enjoy! Part three will be up soon.

"Sometimes I think you're hopeless." I chuckle as I slowly unbutton her vest, the slightly dried mud sticking to my fingertips.

"I am not hopeless..." Her face crumples in thought and her bottom lip protrudes. Her thinking face is so adorable, especially with the added dirt sprinkled along her cheeks.

"Oh really?" She nods and I lean in, my lips mere centimeters from hers. "Then why am I undressing you out of your muddy clothes, instead of sitting across my dining room table, gazing into your beautiful eyes?"

She licks her lips and I can feel the moist heat tickle my own, "You didn't have to come, Red." She smiles, shimmying out of the article of clothing I relieved her from, her hands reaching out and grabbing my waist. "I told you I would be quick, and unlike you, I actually would be. I wouldn't take an hour and a half." She finishes with a smirk.

"Eh?!" I hit her arms down, releasing me from her hold. "You show up covered in mud to the romantic dinner I arranged, and you're taking jabs at me?" I giggle as I grab both her hands, pinning them on either side of her hips against the wall. "That's just so mean," I smirk, releasing my grip to slip my hand under her soiled shirt, raking my nails up her torso.

She shivers as my hands slither to the clasps of her of bra, undoing it quickly and she smiles. "You're getting dirt all over me." She giggles and I can't help but to join her.

"Well, good thing we're near the shower." I bite my lip as I pull her shirt above her head. Drinking in the sight of my topless lover. A sight I know I will never get sick of seeing. I step closer to her, our bodies almost touching, almost, and reach out, making quick work of unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans. Our eyes connecting as I lower myself to my knees slowly, tugging at the last remaining items of clothing, leaving Pepa in a complete state of undress.

I feel her trembling underneathe my fingertips as I caress her thighs, holding on for support as I stand again. I turn my back toward her. "Unzip me." I whisper and she obliges, her fingers purposely grazing my back as she does so, and my eyes flutter at the contact. I turn back to face her, gradually letting my outfit fall off my shoulders.

I push aside the curtain and turn the water on, testing the temperature before gesturing with a tilt of my head for the brunette to step in. "Oh, so, you're done stripping for me then?" She chuckles as she steps inside. I slap her on the ass. "Oy!" Her jaw drops and she pulls me in with her, shedding me of the last of my material blockade. Throwing them out onto the floor, and shutting the curtain.

The warm water cascades down our bodies, fastly drenching us. Droplets running down and into every indent of my brunette. My eyes hungrily chasing those drops. I grab the shampoo and inch closer to her, putting my pointer into the air, twirling it and she understands. Her back facing me. I lather the liquid in my hands, then massage her scalp, and I hear a soft moan escape her as the foam takes over her wet locks.

My hands drift down her neck easily, our bodies made slick by the body wash, down further to her shoulders, around to her collar bone. Lower still as they reach her supple mounds. Lingering there a while, gripping, massaging, the way I've learned that she likes. A moan escaping her lips. Her hand snakes around the back of my neck and she pulls. Our lips connecting, lightly at first, then deeper, deeper still until we are each others breath.

More soap, lathering, foam, all over us. The burning sensation it causes on my sex only heightening my want for her. I bring my head back, our lips parting with an audible smack. Only to replace one of my hands. I take an erect nub between my teeth, drawing another heavenly cry out from her and slip that hand down to her awaiting desire, her breath hitching on contact.

I tease a bit, with one finger, gliding through folds, her grip tightening as she attempts to balance herself on me. I smirk as I purposely pass over her sensitive nerves. "Sil..." I look up at her and she bites her lip. "Please?" She rasps as she entangles a fist in my hair. Her want heard over the splashing sounds in this shower. I nod, because god knows I can't play any more, and obey her pleas. Two fingers sliding in with ease, in and out. Slowly at first, but speeding my hand with every breath. Her hips moving in rythym with my repeated motions. Working toward the same goal. I lift my head from her breast and crash my lips onto hers, muffling her cries. Her fingertips sinking into my flesh, gripping harder as waves of ecstasy flow through her. My pace quickening with every mention of my name.

"Fuck Silvia!" She breathes against my lips as she trembles to my touch.


Okay, ladies, now go out there and have fun in the shower!!

Pepa Silvia

9 Comments:

Booker said...

Junebuggy, that ia why you are called the Queen of Smut.
thank you, thank you!

Dr. Pied Piper said...

Thank you for your 1st lecture, JB. Dr. Booker must have really wooed you hard to join the faculty of PepSi U.

I must confess that I don't normally read fan fiction and I was ignorant of your reputation until Booker started drooling at the mention of your name... But I read this one, and good job.

scoopgirl said...

Jeez, Junebuggy, I am wet wet wet. Can somebody hand me a .... towel?

Dr. Pied Piper said...

I just realized that the time stamps on my and Booker's comments are palindromes (if you're in the US): 6:25 and 5:26

FREAKY!

girlechicky2k said...

Holy fuck junebug!!
That was dirty!! (pardon the pun)
And I thought I was dirty minded, but babe you take the biscuit!
I think I need a shower after that. Nice one Junebug.

bigmarianfan said...

Oh my darling mistress, I knew I loved you for a reason, I am looking forward to drinking hot beverages with you and snuggling under the duvet and...I could go on but you get the drift

booglebee said...

Thank you!! for directing me towards this Bugsy dear. I love love LOVE it! That was HOTness right there. You and your smut stories. Yes yes! Love them.
I definately need more......more......
okay I'm gonna be patient..I can do that. Maybe.
Hmm.

Anonymous said...

I can comment anonymously huh? so I can be like the stupid douche that I am and you wouldn't know who wrote you this stupid douchey comment? awesome!
and you're totally my favorite teacher/prof ever! I'm so imagining you with big round glasses and your gray sweater casually tied around your waist. you're so cool! and I really like your class! shower_smut is an awesome subject and I so understand why you take two days to shower! LOL gods will be pleased. *nods*
and the next chapter will be the last? but there is so much more sexy shower time to be had *sighs* more, juney! much more!

Junebuggy1757 said...

Thanks everyone! I can't reply like normal, but just thank you all.

Especially Dr. P and Booker for letting me lecture.